Omni 403B Salary Reduction Agreement

You have the opportunity to save for retirement by participating in your employer`s 403(b) retirement plan. If you have any questions, you can contact the plan administrator, The OMNI Group, at 877-544-6664. We recommend that all employees watch a short 3-minute video presentation, called `403(b). Why me? “, explains a 403(b) plan and how to contribute to it. The video can be viewed on the OMNI website (click here). How can I participate? You can participate in the plan with pre-tax contributions by submitting a salary reduction agreement (“SRA”) online via the OMNI website or a completed SRA form, which you can find on the same site, send to OMNI either by fax (585) 672-6194 or by mail to 1099 Jay St., Building F, Rochester, NY, 14611.In addition, you must open an account with an investment provider participating in the plan before posting. A list of investment providers participating in the plan can be found on omni`s website after submitting the name and land of your employer. How much can I contribute each year? Your contributions may change every year. If you work for your employer for at least 15 years or if you are at least 50 years old, you may be entitled to additional contributions. For the appropriate limits for your particular circumstances, please contact the OMNI Customer Care Center at 877-544-6664.Et if I already had an account? If you already want to contribute to the plan and change your contribution amount or investment provider, simply fill out a new SRA and send it. What if I didn`t want to contribute? If you do not wish to use this program, simply enter an SRA with the option “I do not want to participate at this stage”.

See instructions above for online and paper filing options. How can I get more information? Omni Group – an additional retirement plan that saves money from your paycheck based on VAT, while growing your money tax-effectively until retirement. OMNI is a third-party administrator (TPA) of 403(b)/457(b) plans. We work with your employer to ensure compliance with IRS rules for operating 403(b)/457(b) plans. OMNI also helps your employer transfer 403(b)/457(b) contributions to participating investment providers. OMNI is not an investment company/investment provider – we do not offer a particular investment vehicle and cannot recommend it. Your first step in strengthening your retirement provision is to contribute to your employer`s 403(b)/457(b) plans. OMNI makes it easy to start or edit your contributions to your 403(b)/457(b) account. After opening an account with an approved investment provider in your employer`s plan, simply select your employer`s state and enter your employer`s name below to guide you to the salary reduction agreement forms in which you can deduct the amount to be deducted as well as the authorized investment provider you wish to participate in, Yes.

Most employers don`t set a limit on the number of changes you can make. Simply fill out an SRA form and return it to OMNI to initiate a withdrawal change. To change investment provider within your plan, simply fill out the Omni form for the Contract Exchange and open an account with the new investment provider. Your first step is to contact a participating 403(b)/457(b) investment provider to create your investment account. A list of participating investment providers for your employer can be found on your organization`s plan details page. After working with your investment provider to create your account and select investment vehicles, you need to enter into an omni Salary Reduction (SRA) agreement to begin your deductions. . . .