Political, Media, and Business Infrastructure that is robust, well-designed, and engages with the community is key for progressive victory.
– The key difference between the left and right from my experience as a Tea Party organization leader
– Will a local reporter know who to call for a progressive perspective on an issue?
– Will members of the community know where to go with an issue?
– Recessions are the Super Bowl of conservative organizing and when the working class starts to lose gains
– Just being active online and semi-anonymous isn’t a strategy
– Setting up proper legal documents and procedures
– What happens if something goes wrong with your main leader? You want to have a plan.
– The networks of innumerable conservative entrepreneurs across the country willing to throw money and expertise at their cause
– Organizations should be formed legally and have separate bank accounts once they bring in money
– The chaos that happens when key people leave a progressive organization
– The dangers of using Cash App, PayPal, and similar for philanthropic, social entrepreneurship, or organizing efforts.
– Conservatives being overrepresented at school board meetings
– On the ground: Does your group feel safe and a friendly place to be in?
– Media infrastructure
– Building a progressive Andrew Tate
– Embracing entrepreneurship and expertise
– Campaign and PAC bank accounts must be separate and you need legal counsel.
– Work with experts who get you – who care about your values, follow your culture, and will not overtake your agency
– Maintaining your grassroots, self-organizing structure
– The better you create your practices and infrastructure, the more freedom and success you will have
– Be ready to deal with professional stakeholders and to take in opportunities for funding as they come
Off Speed Solutions provides strategy and consulting for advocacy communications, community engagement, day-to-day operational support, and media ecosystems. Learn more at http://www.offspeedsolutions.com
This content is for entertainment and general informational purposes only. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information herein. The viewer should not rely solely upon such and consult a competent professional before deciding to follow any course of action.
Get New Insights First