Fixing The Fixerpunk covers ideas about changing yourself and society from my own self-development process.
– What to do when none of the “evidence-based” models for achieving your health, fitness, other goals don’t work
– Find the solutions that work with your situation
– Be flexible to adapt models to serve your needs best
– When therapy/CBT does not work
– Your “excuses” could be key to finding a solution for your goals
– Dr. America Bracho TED Talk on Non-Compliant Patients and improving healthy eating and exercise in oppressed minority populations:
– People who are dealing with bad circumstances are as much of experts as scientific experts and those who have succeeded.
– Tracking metrics and having positive feedback/coaching to encourage you
– How I dropped 16 pounds while only tracking part of the time
– Flexible dieting and strength training for fat loss
– Don’t give up just because the normal approaches don’t work
– Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
_ External feedback from family
– Economic justice, unions, and worker self-determination lead to more innovation
– Finding your own path in work and business
– Deviating from accepted norms shows intelligence and intellectual flexibility
– Employers treating workers badly hurts all of us
– My New Year’s Resolution is the Young Bucks’ motto: Killing The Business
– Getting rid of the old business models, social norms, and corporate micro-management oppression
– Diversity improves the quality of products and services, corporate rigidity and work rule rigidity screws all of us out of our full potential
– Biased medical and mental health research
– Preparing for the recession
– The system is designed to deprive the working class of its gains
– Why prepping your personal finances keeps you free and protects your power as a worker to challenge employers’ and the system’s oppression
– Shielding against impulsive spending
– When things no longer serve you
– Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – check bankrate.com
Also consider High Yield Savings Accounts!
– How interest rates affect the working class who save up money versus those with massive wealth
– Invest in self-improvement with the recession coming or not?
Get The Latest Insights First
Follow on TikTok: https://www.TikTok.com/@fixerpunk
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fixerpunk
Follow on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/greysonnation
This content is for entertainment and general informational purposes only. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information herein. The viewer should not rely solely upon such and consult a competent professional before deciding to follow any course of action.